WHO WE ARE
Come join a dynamic, growing team in an innovative, game-changing, healthcare organization! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care. We are one of the fastest growing private equity-backed healthcare companies in the country! We are uniquely positioned in the hottest area of healthcare, providing Healthcare Plans and Providers with a one-stop solution that coordinates all our patient’s home healthcare needs, including skilled nursing services, home infusion therapies, physical therapy, and durable medical equipment. We manage care for 26 million members through 8000 provider locations.
about the program
The Business Technology (BT) Rotation Program is a 12-18 month program that provides recent college graduates an opportunity to gain meaningful work experience in up to 4 departments within Information Technology. Departments may include: Quality Assurance, Delivery, Software Development, Infrastructure and Information Security. With 3-6 months in each rotation, you will have a variety of responsibilities, the goal of which is to learn about the department and its goals and priorities, and contribute to its successes. Successful fulfillment of your rotations prepares you for placement within one of our Business Technology teams based on your interest and strengths, where you will continue growing your career with CareCentrix.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· You have recently received your Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with a concentration in Computer Science (or related) and graduated with a minimum 3.0 GPA
· You are excited about working in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
· You possess strong problem solving skills
· You are ready to dive into complex projects
· You are highly motivated, take initiative and able to work as part of a team
· You have the ability to communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly
What We offer
· Competitive Salary + Target Incentive Plan
· Paid Time Off
· Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
· 401K Plan
· Telecommute Options-this is a work from home opportunity
· Training and Mentorship from experienced IT Leaders and Team Members
· Innovative Technology Projects
· Voice of the Employee Culture Engagement and Activities
· And much, much more!