This is a remote opportunity anywhere in the USA.
In this role, you will work closely with the Provider Network Contract Management team and analyze / uncover critical performance trends that drive department and company performance. You will assess market and business trends to identify opportunities and risks in the provider network and work with large data sets to make recommendations that help drive business decisions.
In this role you will:
- Conduct primary and secondary research on markets, competitors and customers.
- Perform analysis to assess provider trends, provider network adequacy and optimize company performance.
- Perform financial analysis to pinpoint appropriate, practical recommendations relative to the provider network.
- Participate in tactical initiatives led by the Network Management department.
- Collaborate with team members to derive trends, conclusions and recommendations based on the data and analyses.
- Perform ad hoc market analysis for projects and other deliverables.
- Collaborate cross functionally to deliver on company initiatives.
- Introduce new Network Management employees to departmental analytic tools and reporting dashboards.
You should reach out if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, statistics, business, information systems or similar required.
- 0-3 years business experience preferably in the healthcare industry and/or a technical role.
- Knowledge of standard health care metrics for payer and provider reporting preferred.
- Ability to interpret and scope customer (internal and external) requirements.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- SQL experience required. Tableau experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Bonus Incentives, generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.