Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated business graduate students to join our team in the DC Metro area to support our government clients with the desire to learn the fundamentals of Government consulting. You will work as part of a team helping to solve challenging issues by learning to use industry best-practices and a variety of technologies.
Candidates should have a demonstrated interest in business consulting, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
As a Business Consultant, you will provide evidence-based analytics, robust data reporting solutions, and mission-critical communications management for our clients. Our Analysts are an essential part of our project teams that help our clients design and implement effective solutions to deliver value and improve business performance.
As a Business Consultant you will:
- Interact with team members and clients daily
- Engage in critical problem-solving
- Assist in the design and development of client deliverables
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research and analysis
- Translate policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative and qualitative data analysis and investigative data research
- Communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing within a large, matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Maintain quality delivery under tight deadlines and consistently meet client expectations
- Manage competing priorities in a dynamic work environment
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Eligibility for U.S. Government security clearance
- Master’s degree completed prior to start in a relevant field (e.g.,: Business Administration, Mathematics, Economics, Finance Operations Research or other related field of study)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook)
- Superior aptitude for analysis, to include quantitative analytical skills and problem-solving
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with people at all levels in an organization
- Relevant coursework or experience in:Market research tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Quantitative analysis, statistical reporting, metrics and process design, development and implementation
- Project and process management
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.