Candor is a tech company focused on creating wealth equity by helping people manage their career and wealth together holistically— we’re the place where people at Facebook, Airbnb, Stripe and others go to manage their RSUs, negotiate their salary, get insights into the industry, and more.
We’re looking for multiple Graphic Designers to be part of our Content Team for Spring. You will be working on creating assets for social, illustrations for editorial content and infographics. You’ll be collaborating closely with the Content team, our animator and Product.
Our content team is a crucial part of helping women and minorities in tech understand tech careers, compare companies and find the right job fit so your work will have an important social impact on increasing diversity in tech.
- Design marketing campaigns for social
- Create captivating illustrations and/ or visuals to support editorial content
- Create infographics and visual aids to support articles
- Draw or source impactful illustrations that cater to a diverse audience
- Incorporate diverse representation and accessibility in all of your designs
- Learn about how design works with product, engineering and growth
- This role is REMOTE
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- You are already using Figma, Procreate, PS and Ai
- Bonus points if you want to work on a comic book project
- Love a fast-paced collaborative environment
- You want to work on campaigns that touch millions every month
- You want to promote diversity and social responsibility through design
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy and ownership over your work
- Are kind, considerate, and thoughtful
You can check out our work at www.candor.co
The time commitment for this position is 20-40 hours/week, depending on your availability around classes. It is a role designed for active students.
To be considered, please submit a portfolio.