2022 Summer Internship | Marketing
School Year: May 2022/2023, Recent Grads or Graduate Student
Dates of the Internship: June 1, 2022 – August 6th, 2022
Format: In-Person (Remote Accepted)
Camping World is looking for a Marketing intern for the summer of 2022 to work closely with the Marketing department. As an intern, you will assist with the daily operations and gain a first-hand experience in the department. We are looking for someone who is driven and who wants to be immersed in a real-world experience. If you are eager to learn, have a strong interest in marketing and want to further develop yourself as a professional; this is the ideal role for you. This role is a full-time, paid, nine-week internship that will offer a great opportunity to work alongside professionals in your desired field.
- Compile data and research to create daily reports of retentions rates
- Connect with vendors seeking opportunity to connect with the marketing department
- Support marketing campaign and planning execution
- Assist on calls with different sponsorships
- Draft social media posts that will drive high engagement
- Assist with organizing social media analytics report.
- Assist with social media management which includes sending direct messages, maintaining response to comments, researching for interesting and inspiring content
- Research influencers and partners for future collaborations and takeovers
- Leverage multiple technology platforms to review critical marketing components such as online reputation management and business listings/local search consistency
- In pursuit or a recent graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a closely related field.
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office: Suite: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Know social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and latest trends
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with research and note-taking skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with ability to multitask
Camping World is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
About Camping World
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!