The individual selected for this internship position will have the opportunity to build high-frequency power electronics circuits and power management IC using GaN FETs.
· Power electronics circuit design and simulation.
· Design PCBs, build the prototype circuits using GaN FETs, and characterize circuit performance.
· Work with device engineers to design power management ICs.
· Hands-on experience with building high-frequency power converters.
· Able to commit 20-40 hrs/week.
· Strong communication skills; possessing initiative and drive to work around obstacles.
· Experience with power supply products including EMI, filters, and controls.
· Experience with power management IC design.
About the Company
Cambridge Electronics, Inc. (CEI) is an MIT spinoff that is developing a disruptive semiconductor technology to enable more energy-efficient data centers, EVs, and 5G communication. CEI offers a dynamic environment, great potential for personal growth, and competitive compensation packages. CEI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company Contact: Bin Lu (email@example.com)