If you love engineering, then you will love working at CAES AT&E! We are looking for passionate-minded individuals just like you!
CAES (Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions) technology pioneers the future and underpins many of the world’s most critical missions. Our RF, microwave and millimeter wave solutions enable missile defense radars and missile seekers, electronic warfare systems that keep warfighters safe, communications systems that keep the world connected, and civil aviation radars that ensure the safety of the flying public. Our radhard microelectronics empower the world’s leading spacecraft: from leading high throughput commercial communications satellites, earth observation satellites, and manned space, to high priority national security missions, deep space exploration to Mars and beyond, and the latest new space constellations. In addition, our high reliability microelectronics enable genome sequencers and CT scanners that health care professionals use to improve people’s health, including helping to diagnose COVID-19. (Click here for more info on the CEI acquisition.)
CAES AT&E is seeking a highly motivated Associate Electrical Design Engineer for new product development and product improvement projects to support a multi-disciplinary team. This includes design, analysis, and all aspects of project engineering work. Associate Electrical Design Engineers must be able to accept guidance from Senior Engineers. CAES AT&E offers weekly onsite training in addition to educational assistance.
- Positive, self-motivated, and ability to work within a team of engineers.
- Willingness to learn all phases of board development from inception through production (architecture, schematics, layout, debug and documentation), including FPGA applications.
- Basic knowledge of hardware, software, and firmware design.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and other aspects of electrical engineering.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering is a must.
Desired Qualities and Experience
- Experience in electronic product design (PCB, layout, software, firmware (VHDL)).
- Experience with test equipment (oscilloscopes/meters/logic analyzer).
- Willingness to take a design from concept to production.
- Basic knowledge of power supply design.
- Use of Altium tool set.
- Systems Engineering experience is a plus.
- Prior military should also be prepared to provide a copy of your DD-214 upon completion of a successful interview process.
- U.S. Citizenship is REQUIRED for all positions at CAES.
- Applicants with recommendations are preferred.
- Referrals through network preferred.
- No third party applications.
- CAES is an equal opportunity employer.
CAES hires exclusively on a case-by-case, professional-to-job basis, and only after a careful and thorough vetting process has been carried out by all CAES AT&E management staff members.
CAES AT&E employs only the highest caliber people the industry has to offer. Its team is deeply committed to promoting a can-do attitude using cross-training and opportunities that are both personally and professionally challenging and rewarding. This philosophy has attracted an extraordinarily talented and experienced cadre of winning team members. CAES’s environment and culture foster innovative thinking and promote high levels of participation by everyone to continuously strive to improve its superior work processes and ethics.
If you feel the time is right for you to become a member of CAES’s highly professional and success-orientated team, apply now!
Along with your complete resume, please include a cover page with a brief personal bio, professional experience, relocation details (if necessary), and the reasons you would like to join the CAES AT&E team.
- 11 paid holidays
- 10-20 paid vacation days, dependent on years of experience
- Company-paid medical health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid basic dental health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid vision health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid short and long-term disability for employees
- 401K plan with matching employer contributions
- Company-paid life insurance for employees
- Company-paid sick leave, military leave, and jury duty
- Company-paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance for employees
- Education assistance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Complementary monthly in-house massages by licensed therapist