Cadmus has an opening for an experienced member of our Energy Services consulting team. This team provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. Cadmus is a leading provider of consulting services in the areas of energy efficiency, renewable and distributed energy, electric vehicles, utility planning and forecasting, and other professional services. Our talented, multidisciplinary staff provides comprehensive solutions to complex energy and sustainability problems.
Cadmus is looking for an analytical individual who balances strong technical and communication skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively. The ideal candidate is a problem solver and an analytical leader comfortable engaging internal and external client to ask the right questions to ensure the right solution is provided. You will have several years of experience in the energy industry and expertise in data science or engineering or similar field. Strong candidates will possess practical experience developing data analysis, visualizations, and managing projects for internal and external clients. You are able to work collaboratively, manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with support from your team.
- Provide project management and oversight in close collaboration with project managers and principals to ensure timely delivery of client deliverables
- Work independently and collaboratively across Cadmus to deliver high-value analytical solutions to clients
- Select and apply appropriate analytic methods and solutions to address client questions
- Clearly and concisely summarize and communicate project results
- Lead or substantially contribute to data analytics and modeling exercises
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 6-8 years of work experience
- Project management and/or budget management experience, including the ability to manage deadlines across multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent writing, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Desire to grow professionally and take on challenging work assignments
- Good at determining the needs of different stakeholders and building group consensus
- Familiarity with measurement, verification, and evaluation of utility energy efficiency programs
- Familiarity with power and energy analysis techniques, such as regression, temperature bin analysis, etc.
- Experience with energy efficiency, renewables, demand response or related field
- Experience with machine learning analysis methods
- Ability to support or lead new business development
- Data collection experience using APIs and working with JSON files
- Experience working in a professional services/consulting environment
- To apply, submit resume along with a cover letter
- The preferred location for this position is Cadmus’ office in Portland OR and qualified candidates in other locations will be considered
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen
Based on eligibility and job status, Cadmus offers an excellent benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) program, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, voluntary time off (VTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance program, other optional benefits and various bonus programs.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com