Who We Are
At Cadmus, we recognize that solving the world’s most challenging problems can’t be accomplished alone or with cookie-cutter solutions. That’s why we look for team players and problem solvers who are encouraged to use their unique perspectives and intellectual curiosity to help deliver breakthrough solutions that achieve transformative goals like accelerating decarbonization and clean energy adoption. At Cadmus, you’ll collaborate with leading energy experts to help our clients across the globe incorporate renewable energy, reduce electricity consumption, improve distributed energy systems, and attain energy equity.
Cadmus’ mission is to deploy industry-leading expertise to help our clients achieve extraordinary results that strengthen society and the natural world. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding health care and retirement benefits, a vibrant and collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. We are committed to advancing diversity and fostering a culture of equity in the workplace and across society, and we strive to maintain an inclusive environment where all employees feel connected, respected, and valued.
Join Cadmus. Let’s solve the world’s most challenging problems together.
What You’ll Be Doing
Cadmus seeks a Senior Analyst to join the Program Evaluation and Performance Team in the Energy Services Sector. Members of our team provide strategic consulting services to suppliers of electricity and natural gas throughout North America and to the governmental bodies that regulate them. Members of our team design and analyze studies to inform technical decision making, policy, and planning in the energy and electric vehicle industry. We are looking for an analytical individual who balances strong technical and communication skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively. The ideal candidate is a problem solver and analytical leader comfortable engaging internal and external client to ask the right questions to ensure the right solution is provided. Strong candidates will possess practical experience developing research and evaluation plans, surveys, data analysis, and managing. You are able to work collaboratively, manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with support from your team.
- High-quality management and oversight of Cadmus evaluation projects including data collection tool development and refinement, survey and interview data analysis, and synthesis of research findings and development of actionable recommendations for client consideration
- Project delivery including ensuring all deliverables in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel formats meet Cadmus standards and exceed client expectations
- Essential project management activities including budget tracking, invoicing, project planning, and resource management
- Nurturing and building existing client relationships as a primary point of contact. Providing clear and consistent communications on projects and raising any concerns or issues
- Active communication with and coordination of project teams, providing constructive feedback and managing expectations
- Developing detailed reports and presentations of results, findings, methodologies, and data sources
- Ongoing communication with Cadmus Energy Services leadership and support teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 5-7 years’ work experience OR Master’s degree in relevant field with 3-5 years’ work experience
- Five to seven years of experience managing or supporting research or planning projects that include both qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Economics, business, the social sciences, environmental studies, or a related field
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience conducting social science research, including interviews, surveys, focus groups, and/or literature reviews
- Experience using Qualtrics, FocusVision, and/or DeDoose
- Experience writing high quality reports and delivering oral presentations
- Ability to provide timely communication, adapt to changes, and deliver time-sensitive products
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Business development (including proposal management and response) experience
- Some domestic travel may be required (under 10% annually)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen
Based on eligibility and job status, Cadmus offers an excellent benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, voluntary time off (VTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance program, other optional benefits and various bonus programs.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Cadmus’ vaccination verification procedures, is a condition of employment with Cadmus, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation. Prospective and/or new U.S. employees will be required to submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. “Full vaccination” means two weeks have passed since the individual received: 1) their second shot in a two-dose vaccine series (such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) or 2) their shot in a single-dose vaccine series (such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). Information regarding the process for requesting a reasonable accommodation will be included in the offer letter issued to any prospective employee.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com