At Cadmus, we recognize that solving the world’s most challenging problems can’t be accomplished alone or with cookie-cutter solutions. That’s why we look for team players and problem solvers who are encouraged to use their unique perspectives and intellectual curiosity to help deliver breakthrough solutions that achieve transformative goals like accelerating decarbonization and clean energy adoption. At Cadmus, you’ll collaborate with leading energy experts to help our clients across the globe incorporate renewable energy, reduce electricity consumption, improve distributed energy systems, and attain energy equity.
Cadmus’ mission is to deploy industry-leading expertise to help our clients achieve extraordinary results that strengthen society and the natural world. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding health care and retirement benefits, a vibrant and collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. We are committed to advancing diversity and fostering a culture of equity in the workplace and across society, and we strive to maintain an inclusive environment where all employees feel connected, respected, and valued.
Join Cadmus. Let’s solve the world’s most challenging problems together.
Qualified candidate will support senior staff who advise clients on a range of complex demand side management issues regarding demand response, energy efficiency, customer behaviors, renewable energy, and distributed energy resources, as well as on energy pricing and rate design.
- Assist with planning, designing, and implementing research and sample design projects efforts to support program evaluations
- Conduct primary and secondary data collection and statistical and econometric data analysis
- Apply statistics and econometrics to analyze and interpret data to reach meaningful conclusions and recommendations for inclusion in clearly written, concise reports
- Ensure high quality client deliverable in all activities
- BA/BA in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Scientist, or other related fields with 2-4 years of academic or professional experience.
- Experience with R, Python, SAS, Stata or other statistical software
- Experience with statistical and regression analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Initiative and ability to prioritize and self-direct on assignments, including adapting to changes in a time-sensitive, deliverable driven workplace
- Desire to grow professionally and take on challenging work assignments
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel
- MS/MA in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Scientist, or other related fields with 0-2 years of academic or professional experience.
- Familiarity with or work experience in the energy sector and/or utility industry
- Applied experience with quantitative research activities in academic or professional setting, preferably consulting
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- To apply, submit resume along with cover letter
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen
Based on eligibility and job status, Cadmus offers an excellent benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, voluntary time off (VTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance program, other optional benefits and various bonus programs.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation (including gender identity and/or expression), national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com