Financial Content Writer
at Bullion Exchanges
Who You Are:
- You maintain a positive and professional point of view.
- You are comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- You are organized and a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
- You are a skilled writer with an understanding of SEO on a strategic and technical level.
- You stay up to date with the latest news updates and have a strong understanding of technical and market analysis.
- You have strong computer skills and are familiar with social media and popular marketing platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Research industry-related topics to develop original financial content (including blog posts, market briefs, news updates, etc.) for Bullion Exchanges that speaks authentically to our target audiences.
- Create non-opinionated content through researching, analyzing, and dissecting the news from online sources and media.
- Write in a flawless manner when it comes to sentence structure, grammar, and spelling (while incorporating the integration of keywords and backlinks).
- Proofread, edit and update content to line up with the current best SEO practices.
- Consistently create quality content that is concise and clear to the reader – the ability to make intricate financial terminology and transactions easy for the reader to understand.