Hi, we’re Bulb. Nice to meet you.
We’re working remotely to protect our team during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. But we are still hiring. So if you’re looking for a new role and you’re happy to take part in a remote interview, read on…
Bulb launched 5 years ago in London and we’re now one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK. We’re expanding internationally and are building the starting teams who will help change the energy industry globally. Our mission is to help people lower their energy bills and reduce their carbon impact at the same time.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a full-time Customer Operations Analyst to join our growing team. Our Analysts are the engine behind Bulb’s exceptional member experience. From answering member questions to identifying process and product improvements, our analysts are integral to Bulb’s growing success.
While our Customer Operations Analysts do provide support to our members, this is not a traditional customer service role. As an analyst, you will be responsible for directly impacting our growth, product and culture from day one. You’ll also help build a world-class member experience team while getting a deep-dive into the energy industry and life at a high-growth tech company.
In this role you will:
– Assist members through email, online chat, and phone
– Find ways to improve member experience and use analytics to test the impact
– Design new processes and share these results with other local and global teams
– Find product improvements and work with engineering teams to make them happen
At Bulb, we want to hire self-starters who are interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded.
– You’re a self-starter who enjoys problem solving
– You have excellent communication and writing skills
– You love to learn and continuously seek opportunities for personal development
– You’re comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
– You’re confident with data analysis and using data to drive your decision-making
– You have as least one year of experience in data analytics or customer support
– You’re bilingual in Spanish and English
– Experience working for a startup
– Web design or coding skills
– Be part of a fast growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy in Texas
– Competitive salary, share options, benefits, and other perks
– Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
– 20 days paid time off per year
Bulb cares deeply about helping the technology and energy industries become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.