Founded in 2014, BuiltWorlds has emerged as a leading platform for equipping companies in the vast buildings and infrastructure sector with the insights and connections they need to adapt in the face of the sector’s burgeoning digital transformation.
As part of a small, dedicated and growing team, the ideal candidate is someone who brings an entrepreneurial, self-starting spirit and will take a leadership role in maintaining our databases, producing research newsletters, briefings and reports, presentations, and programming Analyst Calls and other events. In addition to gathering and analyzing data and producing written reports, presentations, and graphics to help our members stay on top of and connected with the latest in emerging trends and tech in the sector, this position affords opportunities to host analyst calls, facilitate member discussions, and deliver client-facing presentations.
We are helping our members learn about changes taking place in areas like Transportation and Energy Infrastructure, Smart Buildings, Construction Technology, and related venture investment activity.
- Maintaining our company, case study, member and other content databases.
- Sourcing expert speakers for our weekly Analyst Calls and Conferences and hosting a monthly Analyst Call.
- Facilitating a monthly member forum discussion group on a topic like sustainability, construction tech, or smart buildings.
- Produce a weekly Analyst Briefing, a weekly newsletter, and take ownership of one report per quarter, Top Lists, and some number of one-off presentations for members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Experience in marketing, consulting, advisory, professional network, research analyst or B2B – oriented digital media or related role
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of or experience in buildings or infrastructure sectors a plus.
- Experience working in digital-first companies a plus.
- Experience managing and working in CRM’s, Adobe, WordPress a plus
- Must be passionate about connecting with and helping members and prospective members.
- Experience working in a small, scrappy, bootstrapping environment or evidence of an ability to thrive in that type of environment is critical. If you are looking for a “big company” experience, this is probably not the right environment for you.
Beyond being an equal opportunity employer, BuiltWorlds is very proud to lead the industry in efforts to promote diversity of all types. We welcome and encourage people with relevant qualifications to apply, especially if you bring diversity in your background.