BGL is hiring an Investment Banking Senior Analyst due to growth!
Analysts at BGL are entrusted with a high level of responsibility as important contributors to the Environmental and Industrial Services team. Our analysts work closely with Associates and Senior Bankers in the preparation of presentation materials and analysis and frequently interact with clients.
The job is fast-paced and the learning curve is steep, as Analysts work closely with clients and internal teams across multiple transactions.
- Conducting industry research.
- Interacting with senior bankers and executives from client companies in preparation and presentation of transaction materials.
- Ensuring the accuracy and adherence to the firm’s quality standards of all presentation materials and analyses.
- Supporting the firms’ marketing and recruitment activities.
Candidates for this position should be dynamic, highly motivated individuals with a sincere enjoyment of their work and should demonstrate a commitment to excellence in all tasks and to the growth of the firm as a leader in the middle market.
Successful candidates possess the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Outstanding academic record
- Strong accounting and financial modeling knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious team player with a commitment to excellence
One years’ experience in an Investment Banking Analyst role or sell-side Mergers and Acquisition position is required.
BGL is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act), or any other legally protected status for employment opportunities.
- The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of this position.
- Brown Gibbons Lang & Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or recruiting agencies without an invitation for submittal.