Broadway Technology is recruiting college students graduating after October of 2022 for software engineering internship positions.
What do we do?
We are a tech company that engineers, deploys, and manages end-to-end high frequency, low-latency, distributed trading systems to allow some of the largest banks in the world to do around the clock algorithmic trading. We build the software and supply APIs to allow those banks to focus on what they do best: modeling and predicting the direction of the market based on real time data that flows through our applications. Our technology makes it simple to create, combine, and extend large-scale, intelligent software integrations in ways that were never possible before.
Who are we?
As pioneers within our industry, we search universities to find top talent. People who are naturally compelled to figure out what works and why – enthusiastic crafters, outside-the-box thinkers, and brilliant self-starters. No stuffy corporate office. No dress code or business attire (unless that’s your thing). No endless meeting schedules. We build amazing software that solves real-time problems with some of the greatest thinkers around the world, and we love doing it.
What will you do?
- Work in C++ and Python to design, implement, and release state-of-the-art components and applications for mission-critical, high performance, globally distributed systems related to automated trading
- Produce exemplary code and deliver completed projects on time
- Perform unit and system level testing on your application and all affected systems
- Connect code to solve business problems
- Collaborate with client-facing technical consultants to ensure that development efforts truly meet customer needs
What do you bring?
- Determination to problem solve independently through obstacles in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong ownership mentality with a results and deadline driven attitude
- Motivation to learn about the dynamic Fintech industry, a passion to master new technologies and push technological boundaries
- Exceptional problem solving
- Strong attention to detail, self-management, initiative, discipline, and follow-through
- Drive your career – we are a culture of self-starters and problem solvers who work independently in a collaborative, project-driven work environment
- Contribute today! You’ll be making an immediate impact and you will see your work being used by some of the worlds’ largest financial institutions
- Be mentored by top industry technical leaders to ensure effective coordination and integration between interrelated projects
- Collaboration in a high-performing team environment – you’ll get visibility into all areas of Broadway’s business and won’t be siloed
- Not a stuffy corporate culture! We are deeply committed to building a company that empowers people to think outside the box and make an impact
- Monthly housing stipend given to all interns
- Roundtrip travel to and from our New York office