Broadway Technology is recruiting college students who are graduating in winter of 2021 or spring of 2022 for full-time entry-level software consultant positions. You’ll start as part of our Dojo Program in the summer of 2022 and then join our engineering team at the conclusion of the program.
What is Broadway’s Dojo Program?
Like a martial art “dojo,” our award-winning Dojo program enters its 10th year offering emerging engineers a dedicated environment to develop skills and get the hands-on experience needed to operate in today’s dynamic financial technology markets. The Dojo Program prepares you for your role at Broadway by immersing you in a 4-week intensive study program alongside fellow dojo classmates from universities worldwide. The 40+ courses are led by current Broadway employees, ranging from former Dojos to our Executive Leadership. Once the coursework is complete, you’ll kick off the Dojo Project as a team to build and deploy an entirely new product that will be used by global institutions – all within only six months of starting your job at Broadway Technology!
What can you expect?
Since its inception in 2012, the Dojo program distinguishes itself through an extensive, methodical, and hands-on approach. Not only will you absorb every facet of trading software development (including usage of our industry-leading, in-house system the Toc!), but you will receive the time, support, and resources to help develop your concepts into new products that will be deployed in live production environments.
Throughout the course of the Dojo program, you will retain valuable information and learn crucial skills from every team across Broadway Technology. From working collaboratively on projects, to developing concepts that drive product growth, while increasing your technology knowledge; Dojos learn everything necessary to build out a new project from conception to deployment. You will drive the design, implementation, deployment, and initial support of your new product – and get to see this product become an integrated part of the mission-critical systems Broadway runs for its customers!
FUN FACT: Dojo projects have provided the foundation for many of Broadway’s largest business expansions for trading desks globally!
What do we do?
We are a tech company that engineers, deploys, and manages end-to-end high frequency, low-latency, distributed trading systems to allow some of the largest banks in the world to do around the clock algorithmic trading. We build the software and supply APIs to allow those banks to focus on what they do best: modeling and predicting the direction of the market based on real time data that flows through our applications. Our technology makes it simple to create, combine, and extend large-scale, intelligent software integrations in ways that were never possible before.
Who are we?
As pioneers within our industry, we search universities to find top talent. People who are naturally compelled to figure out what works and why – enthusiastic crafters, outside-the-box thinkers, and brilliant self-starters. No stuffy corporate office. No dress code or business attire (unless that’s your thing). No endless meeting schedules. We build amazing software that solves real-time problems with some of the greatest thinkers around the world, and we love doing it.
Software Consultant: (New York, NY, Austin, TX or Waterloo, ON)
- Work directly with our customers to develop, enhance, and release sophisticated applications for mission-critical, high performance distributed trading systems
- Customize Broadway’s highly configurable products to assemble novel solutions that achieve client business objectives, putting yourself on the forefront of our R&D efforts
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, mathematics or related degree
- Applicable internship experience
- Exceptional problem solving
- Strong attention to detail, self-management, initiative, discipline, and follow-through
- Drive your career – we are a culture of self-starters and problem solvers who work independently in a collaborative, project-driven work environment
- Contribute today! You’ll be making an immediate impact and you will see your work being used by some of the worlds’ largest financial institutions
- Be mentored by top industry technical leaders to ensure effective coordination and integration between interrelated projects
- Collaboration in a high-performing team environment – you’ll get visibility into all areas of Broadway’s business and won’t be siloed
- Not a stuffy corporate culture! We are deeply committed to building a company that empowers people to think outside the box and make an impact