At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
In this role, you will be responsible for representing the Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics (CP&P) function on early clinical development teams for oncology compounds, and for the formulation and execution of CP&P plans supporting the development of these compounds. You will also support the development of oncology compounds in full development by contributing to: (1) the planning, execution, interpretation, and reporting of pharmacometric analyses; (2) the design, execution, interpretation, and reporting of clinical pharmacology studies; and (3) the clinical pharmacology components of regulatory submissions, and responses to questions from health authorities.
- Ph.D.in pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, chemical/biomedical engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics, including experience in characterizing the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic (biomarker/safety/efficacy) properties of small molecule and biologics drugs.
- Experience in designing clinical pharmacology aspects of clinical protocols, supporting execution of clinical studies, and the interpretation and reporting of clinical study reports
- Experience in preparation of regulatory submissions (such as IND, CTA, PIP/PSP, NDA, BLA, MAA), and responding to questions from health authorities
- Knowledge of current practices in the areas of clinical pharmacology, pharmacometrics, drug metabolism, bioanalysis, biopharmaceutics, toxicology, and regulatory affairs,
- Hands-on experience NONMEM and R, or related software
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to work in a dynamic team oriented environment
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.
Click the link below to apply