We’re looking for a multifaceted, collaborative graphic design intern to work across a variety of marketing channels with a focus on digital marketing assets. You will partner with cross-discipline teams to activate the Braze brand voice and vision, driving sales of our innovative technology.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLINE PORTFOLIO REQUIRED
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute article graphics to be published on our site and promoted through social media.
- Produce and polish presentations
- Research competitive brands to help inform how we differentiate our visual aesthetic.
- Assist in implementing brand standards and producing assets, such as sales sheets, emails and ad banners.
- Assist with the graphic production of common libraries of assets and templates to make our output more efficient.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a strong attention to detail and you’re eager to help Braze achieve its mission and goals.
- Available to commit to a 6 month internship, upon start date, up to 40 hours per week
- Currently or recently enrolled in a 4 year university pursuing a degree in one of the related fields: Design, Communications, Marketing, or Advertising
- Interested in pursuing a career in design across mediums
- Knowledgeable of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and AfterEffects, Keynote, Figma or Sketch, etc.)
- Possess a portfolio that demonstrates versatility and a broad range of design knowledge and skills
- Knowledgeable of website and mobile UI design fundamentals, including responsive best practices
- Experience creating print materials for press and content-heavy, multi-page collateral
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prior internship experience in design or marketing strongly preferred
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Proficiency with HTML, or Video Editing.
- Proficiency with project management platforms like Asana, Trello or other.
- Ability to illustrate abstract concepts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture