**This position was created in partnership with the PKG Center. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com. Also, please note that this position is only open to MIT undergraduates who will be 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year students in academic year 2021-22.
BrainMind (brainmind.org) is hiring a team of motivated undergraduates to join our national Advanced Special Projects Team sponsored by Entrepreneur of Your Own Life (eyol.org). Team members will have opportunities to make significant contributions to the growth and development of startups and social enterprises in neurotechnology. Projects are designed to help students build their professional networks and realize their leadership potential as future entrepreneurs in STEM fields.
BrainMind is a vibrant neuroscience ecosystem bringing together the top scientists, entrepreneurs, investors, and philanthropists in seeking to accelerate impactful innovation within the science of the brain and mind.
- Building connections between brilliant neuroscientists and tech entrepreneurs
- Studying and writing about the current landscape of neuroscience startups
- Helping to prepare for BrainMind’s international summits
- Strategic planning for BrainMind Neuroethics initiative
- Contributing to cutting edge knowledge on neuroscience of meditation
Skills you will build:
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Project and team management
- Science, Business, and Tech writing
- Professional Communication
- Creative problem solving
- Sector-specific research skills
- Marketing and Design (if you choose this track)
Strong candidates will demonstrate:
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation
- Consistent curiosity, drive, creativity
- Interest in business, health, and science
- Eagerness to work in fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work with and learn from peers
- Compensation available through the federal work study program for qualifying students
- Full time internship available for the summer
- Work can be completed either locally in the Cambridge or Stanford area with in-person meetings, or remotely with video conference check-ins. No geographic preference.
Applications are due November 15th at 11:59pm EST. Early applications will get preferential review.
APPLY HERE: https://brainmind.org/internships