Reporting to the VP of Business Development & Marketing, this position fulfills one of the primary roles on the marketing team, with multidisciplinary responsibilities that span content and brand marketing, business development, and internal communications. This role is perfect for a junior-level professional, seeking to work on a collaborative team, who considers themselves a strong writer with an interest in supporting the full marketing team in the production of content, graphics, proposals, and more. Initially a generalist role, the position offers several different growth paths based on the person’s skillset and firm needs. The ideal candidate possesses a drive to learn and innovate within a collaborative team environment, with touchpoints across the entire firm.
- Draft and create marketing collateral, including brochures, fact sheets, case studies, presentations, and other promotional items.
- Implement social media and e-mail marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with project staff and business development managers on the writing and production of articles, newsletters, and other thought leadership pieces.
- Drive consistency in brand through the use of written communications and graphic templates and standards.
- Execute general marketing administrative projects and duties as assigned.
- Update and maintain content for the company website to reflect brand messaging.
- Set up and maintain tracking systems for marketing campaigns and relationship management activities.
- Assist with internal communication and culture building efforts to connect employees across the country.
- Support the business development team in the production of tailored proposals and interview materials, along with tradeshow coordination.
- Explore opportunities for new ways to provide value to the Marketing team and the firm as a whole.
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (in order of importance: InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with website content management systems (i., WordPress) and e-mail marketing services (i.e., Constant Contact) a plus
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and persistent attitude
- Articulated support for the firm’s mission, values, and operating paradigm
- Strong commitment to ethical business practices
- Proven adaptability, flexibility, and creativity
- Demonstrated ability to thrive within a team structure
Brailsford & Dunlavey is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Brailsford & Dunlavey participates in E-Verify.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Office environment; moderate noise
- Occasional evening or weekend work
- Office equipment, particularly computers, used regularly throughout the day
- Sitting at a desk or table regularly throughout the day
- Standing or walking
- Repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movements (while operating computer equipment)
- Eye-hand coordination (keyboard typing)
- Hearing and talking
- Extended periods of reading fine print
- Occasional bending, crouching, and stooping (filing)