Boston MedTech Advisors, a boutique consulting firm based in Dedham, MA, provides interns with the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and participate in projects alongside senior management. We dive deep to produce excellent deliverables for our clients. BMTA values work-life balance and promotes a supportive, collegial work environment.
Typical projects include:
- Conduct competitive market research to assess market potential for new technologies and services
- Evaluate marketing strategies and develop marketing plans, pre and post launch
- Analyze reimbursement codes and coverage guidelines for pricing and reimbursement strategy
- Manage application process for new reimbursement codes and/or expansion of coverage guidelines
- Provide guidance for contracting with third-party payers
- Examine clinical application of new vs. existing technologies
- Conduct due diligence research to support fundraising activities
- Work with entrepreneurs and management teams to develop business plans and devise financing campaigns
- Research and prepare regulatory documents for FDA submission
The ideal candidate has prior work experience in the healthcare sector (such as provider, clinical trials, or medical device, biotech or pharma industry).
Interviews will be held in January 2022.