We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Experience Design at BCGDV
Our experience designers are tasked with developing product and service solutions that consider all the complexities of delivering business and customer value. With immense attention to detail and forward-thinking leadership, they bring together the best of strategy, design, and technology development. This skillful choreography of venture ideas, brands, people, and emotions allows our XD team to impact millions of lives for the better.
In this role you will:
- Participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- Deliver concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Figma, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites
- Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing and presentations with other designers
You should have:
- 2+ years of professional experience as an Experience Designer building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products from ideation to implementation.
- Working experience with Figma, Adobe CS, and Zeplin
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Ability to communicate the process, approach, and impact of your design in verbal and visual presentation.
- Excellent collaborative skills with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with Design Thinking methodology
- Ability to participate effectively in qualitative user research and usability testing
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- A ready, online portfolio
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Effective November 1, 2021, all new US hires must be fully vaccinated* or subject to a religious or medical exemptions.
(*two weeks after receiving the final dose of a WHO-approved COVID19 vaccine)
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.