Focusing on the high potential universities candidates , rooted in the business, directionally train the talents to R&D and marketing direction. Through a year of rotation training, directionally establish initial group strategic pattern and strategic vision of management trainees , to lay a solid foundation for their rapid growth! During the training process, the coaching system is implemented, and three coaches are equipped for each management trainee, namely the VP-level head coach, technical coach and growth coach, to support the development of the management trainee from different perspectives.
1. Responsible for scheme design, chip selection, schematic diagram and PCB design of core products. Design, develop and verify FPGA code;
2. DSP based software and hardware development, in charge of DSP algorithm transplantation optimization research and development;
3. Responsible for analyzing radar signal data, designing signal processing algorithm, and carrying out algorithm simulation, optimization, test and verification.
1. Doctor graduates;
2. Major in Communication, Electronics, Computer or related;
3. Proficient in PCB design software such as Altium Designer/DXP/Protel, able to independently complete schematic diagram and PCB design; Proficient in Verilog or VHDL logic circuit design programming language, familiar with FPGA design and simulation verification process; Have some embedded software experience, can complete embedded driver development and debugging; Have a good mathematical foundation, proficient in C language, MATLAB and other development tools; Familiar with TI, CEVA, Cadence at least one DSP architecture, have a deep understanding of DSP system architecture, Memory management mechanism, DMA system; Proficient in using SIMD/VLIW instruction for algorithm transplantation and optimization; Have systematically studied radar system, radar signal and data processing and other related professional courses, and have a deep understanding of the composition and working principle of radar system; Proficient in radar baseband signal processing algorithm, image post-processing algorithm, good at solving various practical radar algorithm problems in practical applications;
4. First- and second-class scholarships during the Ph.D., 3 International Academic Conference /SCI/domestic top journal Papers or more/more than 3 granted patents ; experience in the world’s top 500; aggressive, like to accept challenges, have strong learning ability, logical analysis ability, good communication, good team spirit, integrity, integrity, good professional ethics;
5. Good English skills.