Focusing on the high potential universities candidates , rooted in the business, directionally train the talents to R&D and marketing direction. Through a year of rotation training, directionally establish initial group strategic pattern and strategic vision of management trainees , to lay a solid foundation for their rapid growth! During the training process, the coaching system is implemented, and three coaches are equipped for each management trainee, namely the VP-level head coach, technical coach and growth coach, to support the development of the management trainee from different perspectives.
1. Responsible for the development of glass-based microfluidic chips or other biosensors with different functions;
2. Responsible for biosensor structure design, simulation and device performance optimization;
3. Responsible for surface modification, characterization and testing of devices, and testing and analysis of clinical samples for biosensors.
1. Doctor graduates;
2. Major in Medical Laboratory, Biochemistry and molecular Biology, Biomedicine, Microelectronics, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Bioinformatics, Proteomics, Medicine, etc.
3. Experience in developing microfluidic chips (glass-based, PDMS, PMMA, etc.), biosensors and test kits is preferred; Ability of cell experiment and immunohistochemical experiment is preferred; Knowledge of genome sequencing and transcriptome sequencing technology is preferred; Ability of molecular docking simulation and fluid simulation is preferred; Interdisciplinary ability in semiconductor and biodetection is preferred; Experience in handling, analyzing and testing clinical samples (blood, urine, cerebrospinal fluid and other body fluids and organ tissues) is preferred; Familiar with liquid biopsy and concomitant diagnostic techniques is preferred
4. First- and second-class scholarships during the Ph.D., 3 International Academic Conference /SCI/domestic top journal Papers or more/more than 3 granted patents ; experience in the world’s top 500; aggressive, like to accept challenges, have strong learning ability, logical analysis ability, good communication, good team spirit, integrity, integrity, good professional ethics;
5. Good English skills.