1. Design of passive radio frequency components such as phase shifters and filters;
2. Various forms of planar antenna design, such as array antenna, ultra-wideband antenna design, etc.;
3. Phased array antenna system design;
4. System testing and performance evaluation;
5. Responsible for cutting-edge technology research.
1. Master degree, doctor’s degree and above;
2. Majors related to electromagnetic field and microwave technology
3. Possess a solid theoretical foundation of electromagnetic field, proficient in electromagnetic full-wave and circuit simulation software; have experience in microwave device processing and testing; proficient in programming languages; be able to use structural software;
4. Good teamwork spirit, communication and coordination skills and ability to withstand pressure;
5. Have the ability to read and write English literature, and have strong innovation, learning, logical analysis, hands-on and execution skills.