BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team’s expertise and care, we’ve helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We’re hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we’ve recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12. For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify the business case for new products and features as well as enhancement of existing ones through analytics, customer interaction and feedback from internal stakeholders
- Define the business as well as technical specifications for new products and features
- Collaborate with design team to create prototypes and user interface mockups illustrating user experience and product flows
- Write clear and concise product specs, features cards, and other product documentation
- Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the development process to verify all products comply with guidelines and specifications
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience: 3-6 years working as a Product Manager in the consumer or SMB space
- Demonstrated track record of launching multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (Mobile and Desktop web, Android, iOS)
- A self-starter with bias to action, who is able to move projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to use data analysis and A/B testing to improve customer experiences
- Experience managing complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities.
- BS in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
- MBA is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once We Return to Office:
- Free commuter benefits – CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page.