BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team’s expertise and care, we’ve helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We’re hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we’ve recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12. For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page.
Our Redwood City engineering team is building BlueVine’s new banking product that is driving our next phase of growth. The market we’re going after is huge, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer flexible enough to develop features from the front (beautiful UX) to the back (scalable and robust components and integrations). If you’re drawn to engineering challenges and have a strong desire to make a big impact as part of a small, agile team, in an exciting space, we’d love to talk to you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Fully own and independently drive the engineering development of complex features
- Design and build state-of-the-art responsive banking applications
- Provide leadership and mentorship to teammates
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from product managers and other stakeholders in the company
- Be part of a fast-paced and highly-flexible team with the comfort of making decisions using your best judgement
- Develop projects through their entire life cycle
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 5+ years of combined back and front end experience building fast, reliable, web and/or mobile applications (preferably with Python backends)
- Experience with Web frameworks (e.g., Angular, React, or Vue) and/or mobile development (e.g., Native, Native Script, React)
- Experience with source control management systems, preferably Git
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS, cloud deployments, DevOps, and web security
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once we Return to Office:
- Commuter benefits – CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page.