BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team’s expertise and care, we’ve helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We’re hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we’ve recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12. For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page.
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer with a can-do attitude, good communication skills and a passion to learn to expand our remote DevOps teams. The role is an opportunity to build, lead and assist the RWC engineering teams, business stakeholders and production products.
If you are a leader and an AWS champion that wants to lead integral projects, be part of challenging environments, cutting edge technologies and cross organization projects, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Designing and implementing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment pipelines for a range of projects and environments including serverless frameworks, containers, relational databases, caching systems and more!
- Enrich, maintain and design network architectures and solutions with security best practices and standards
- Continuously improve the process through automation and creation of tools
- Incorporate the latest technologies on aws like ecs, lambda, sagemaker, textract and more!
- Assist in establishing a local NOC team
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: there’s nothing you can’t fix
- Security best practices aware
- Minimum 5 years of experience orchestrating multiple services on a public cloud environment (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of computer networking, Network and OS security best practices , practical understanding of OSI model. Able to learn custom made network architectures with multiple components
- Experience with one or more Firewall / WAF vendors
- Deep knowledge of AWS fundamentals, good understanding of web servers, dockers, load balancing
- Experience with modern infrastructure management tools such as: Terraform, Pulumi
- Experience working with scalable Microservices environments: ECS, Kubernetes, Swarm, etc
- Hans-on experience in of one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Go, Ruby, including Object-Oriented programming concepts; and ideally a AWS certification
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once we Return to Office:
- Free commuter benefits – CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page.