BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team’s expertise and care, we’ve helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We’re hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we’ve recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are growing and we are growing fast. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated person to join BlueVine’s Product Management team and help us launch exciting new features and products that drive real value for our customers. We live by the following values and are looking for people who can espouse the same.
- Make it simple
- Move Fast
- Push boundaries
- Win Together
- Constantly Learn
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define tools and platform features that operationalize new and existing customer facing products.
- Identify scalable solutions to help internal stakeholders succeed, while driving a better customer experience from the inside out
- Simplify, automate, or otherwise improve operational processes through new tooling, first and third-party platform integrations, and architecture improvements driving efficiency for the organization
- Define the business and technical specifications for owned features
- Collaborate with the design team to create prototypes and user interface mockups illustrating user experience and product flows
- Partner closely with engineering teams throughout the development process to deliver new features
- Prioritize features and develop appropriate phasing and roll-out plans
- Establish OKRs, drive and measure success for the feature/ product post roll-out
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager in the consumer or SMB space
- Previous experience working on internal tools and platforms, making workflows and operations more efficient
- A self-starter with a bias to action, who is able to move projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to use data analysis and A/B testing to improve customer experiences
- Experience managing complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities
- BS in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
- Background in operations, and internal tools is a plus
- MBA is a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once we Return to Office:
- Free commuter benefits – CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page.