BlueVine is a high-growth FinTech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team’s expertise and care, we’ve helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We’re hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we’ve recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12. For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page.
We are seeking a Product Manager who will focus on one of our fastest growing platforms. This role was designed for a product manager who will serve as a utility player at first. You’ll wear many hats including: voice of the customer, product analytics, and product operations. Once you hit your stride, you’ll have an opportunity to focus on an area that is of interest to you.
You will partner closely with our engineering and design teams to create clean, transparent, and intuitive mobile and web features. You’ll be a part of a fast-moving team focused on disrupting SMB banking! If you’ve made it this far and identify with the values below we’d love to hear from you!
- Constantly Learn
- Win Together
- Most Fast
- Make it Simple
- Push Boundaries
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify the business case for new products and features as well as the enhancement of existing ones through analytics, customer interaction, and feedback from internal stakeholders
- Define the business as well as technical specifications for new products and features
- Collaborate with design team to create prototypes and user interface mockups illustrating user experience and product flows
- Write clear and concise product specs, features cards, and other product documentation
- Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the development process to verify all products comply with guidelines and specifications
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- About 1-2 years or more working as a Product Manager in the consumer or SMB space
- Experience launching products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (Mobile and Desktop web, Android, iOS)
- A bias to action, and the ability to move projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to use data analysis and A/B testing to improve customer experiences
- Experience managing complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities.
- STEM degrees
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Monthly WFH stipend
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- Generous PTO and holidays, plus flex holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
ONCE WE RETURN TO OFFICE:
- Free commuter benefits – CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Weekly catered lunches
- Pet-friendly HQ!
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page.