BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team’s expertise and care, we’ve helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We’re hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we’ve recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12.For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page.
As a Senior Creative Designer, you’ll be responsible for developing response-driving designs for our paid digital media, email, website, and comms channels to support customer growth, retention, and engagement. You’ll bring your deep experience in performance-oriented marketing creative, and a command of creative best practices to creatively market BlueVine’s mission and vision. To be successful, you’ll need to be a customer-centric, response-driving designer that balances business goals with creative execution.
This position is both strategic and executional. Strength in both and the ability to flex back and forth is critical. You’ll report to Product Design with dotted line reporting to Marketing, working closely with Growth and Product Marketing. You’ll review and guide any creative agencies and outside design resources needed to support business goals. You’ll drive the advancement in creative tools and technology, in partnership with Growth Marketing, to enhance our creative output and usage of new media channels. You’ll also manage an effective planning and operating rhythm that integrates with the overall marketing planning, to meet the business goals and create more planful execution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with individual members of the Growth Marketing team, including Product Marketing, and Business Development, to develop strategies and concepts for paid digital media, email, website, product collateral, and PR/comms to support acquisition and engagement programs
- Create key website pages and targeted landing pages, using best practices
- Create thoughtful and consistent online and offline content, including web, email, social, digital ads, and direct mail alongside copywriters
- Work with Growth and Product Marketing to plans tests, measure success, and optimize designs iteratively
- Work with members of the Product Design team to develop a consistent brand experience across all BlueVine assets while continually pushing creative standards forward
- Help to design and maintain a consistent visual language for BlueVine
- Work in a fast-paced environment and provide deliverables under reasonably tight deadlines
- Present your work effectively, and help guide decision-making
- Create strategic long-term partnerships with outside design agencies and resources
- Provide meaningful feedback to stakeholders, outside design resources, and peers on creative concepts and projects
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 4+ years of design experience with both online and offline content
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong skills in illustration, typography, and attention to detail
- Experience with design best practices for paid social, digital ads, email, and content marketing
- Extensive experience with Adobe CC, and Sketch or Figma
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Experience with A/B testing for performance
- Experience designing and creating technical specs for print
- Experience with After Effects animation
- Experience designing for business owners
Benefits & Perks:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once we Return to Office:
- Free commuter benefits – CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page.