Blue Matter is a rapidly growing management consultancy focused primarily in the biopharmaceutical industry. We partner with our clients to help them achieve commercial success across the lifecycle of their products and portfolios.
We have a unique entrepreneurial culture and invest in building Blue Matter as the best place to work for our consultants. We have a strong presence across our five offices, but especially on the west coast (through our San Francisco headquarters) and in Europe (primarily through our London and Zurich offices).
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant with Blue Matter, you will join a startup firm with a dynamic and growing team of seasoned consultants, and have the opportunity to help grow and build the company. You will work collaboratively with senior internal and client team members to address critical business issues in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, and deliver value through providing innovative and actionable solutions to our clients.
- Execute on assigned project tasks
- Prepare materials for project meetings
- Execute analysis of primary and secondary research efforts
- Create and utilize analytical tools to support decision making
- Develop materials communicating results of analyses
- Identify key insights, recommendations, opportunities, and threats to inform corporate and commercial strategies
- Demonstrate accountability for completion of project responsibilities
- Regularly engage senior level clients
Desired Experience and Skills
- Broad awareness and understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Demonstrated ability to integrate business and industry knowledge in developing creative solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environment
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Advanced degree(s) (PhD, MD, MBA, or MS)
- 1+ year of consulting experience (Consultant)
- 2-3 years of consulting experience (Senior Consultant)
Blue Matter is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.