Looking for a design role flush with variety, impact, and big ideas? Our design team is growing! We are hiring for a UX Designer to tackle complex problems alongside a wildly creative, smart, and dedicated group of UX folks — designers, researchers, strategists, technologists. In this role, your design expertise will shine throughout the process from information architecture and concept sketches to detailed wireframes.
If you are a designer at heart and love the opportunity to listen directly to users, ground ideas in research, and tell a story around your work, this role is for you. You’ll also need a desire for the fast pace and collaborative nature of client-facing agency work.
Please include your design portfolio in your application. Your portfolio should showcase creativity, craft, user-centered design methods, an ability to iterate broadly, and final design solutions.
A note about location: Blink operates in California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Texas, and Washington. While we are a remote-friendly work environment, we are unable to hire full-time employees outside of these states at this time. If you are comfortable relocating to one of the states we operate in or currently live in one of these states, we welcome your application.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with client and project teams to design exceptional experiences that engage, inspire, and delight.
- Contribute across a user-centered design process including facilitating workshops, generating concept sketches, defining user flows, crafting low and high fidelity screens, and creating interactive prototypes.
- Advocate for evidence-driven design by leveraging research insights to solve user needs.
- Conduct design research including stakeholder interviews and comparative audits.
- Put forward brave ideas and push past expected solutions to make something you love.
- Speak to clients and present your work in a variety of contexts.
- Participate across Blink’s design practice including brainstorming sessions, cross-team critiques, design team meetings, and professional development opportunities.
- Contribute to an inclusive culture where people feel respected, creative, and empowered.
What we are looking for:
- 1-5 years of experience in product, interaction, or UX design.
- An openness for rigorous critique — giving and receiving feedback with optimism, clarity, and calm.
- An interest in emerging tech, the latest creative tools, and burgeoning design trends.
- A keen eye for detail.
- An ability to work collaboratively, both in person and digitally.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring a lot to the role, we’d love to learn more about you. Please feel free to apply!
Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love, and remember. With studios in Austin, Boston, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle, Blink brings two decades of experience to research, design, and strategy for clients such as Amazon, HBO, Microsoft, NASA, Oculus, Robinhood, and Sonos as well as a range of smaller companies and fascinating start-ups.
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.