GTM Strategy Consultant
- Are you torn between the world of consulting, the excitement of start-ups and the stability of corporate life?
- Are you curious, and do you want to keep learning whilst getting real business building experience?
- Do you want to be an integral part of a thriving business disrupting the market it operates in?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking to hire high energy, motivated and curious talent to join the Venture Building Services team in the US! The role would be working with the US General Manager to support Blenheim Chalcot’s portfolio of businesses with their GTM strategy.
You will have a unique opportunity to be part of our small but growing US VBS team, offering the energy and excitement of start-up life, the intellectual challenge and variety of consulting and the influence and opportunities of a large business. Blenheim Chalcot has businesses with offices across the globe in London, New York and Mumbai to name a few, offering a diverse and multicultural landscape for all employees to learn and grow within.
(This role is known as a Pioneer within Blenheim Chalcot)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in strategy, PR, marketing or client relationship management
- Minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree (in any discipline)
- Experience in research analytics would be advantageous
- Excellent project management skills and comfortable with learning self-service technical tools such as Zapier & Airtable
- A passion for start-ups and disruption, with experience in or ambitions to build your own venture in the future
- Emotional intelligence and be compassionate and supportive in nature
- Give evidence of the ability to be a self-starter and be able to adapt to multiple roles in a variety of high-pace environments
- A passion for building your network and capacity to work well with colleagues and stakeholders at C-suite and executive levels
A bit about Blenheim Chalcot and our portfolio:
Blenheim Chalcot is the UK’s leading digital venture builder. We build tech businesses that disrupt and transform sectors. We invest more than just funds, we invest our knowledge and experience, our ideas and our infrastructure.
Our ventures are at the forefront of a multitude of industries covering FinTech, EdTech, GovTech, Media, Sport, Charity and more. You may have heard of some of our growing businesses such as Modulr, ClearScore, Hive Learning, Avado and the Rajasthan Royals.
Our portfolio represents sales of over £400 million, £1.5bn of assets under management, more than 3,000 employees and a successful track record of over 40 companies. We currently have a portfolio of 19 companies varying in stage from seed to venture to growth.
Impact beyond profit:
Building profitable digital businesses isn’t our sole focus. We are also involved in a range of charitable activities – with colleagues engaged in mental health initiatives, the education of girls in the developing world, building 21st-century youth facilities in deprived areas, and supporting charities with the use of digital technologies.
Please visit https://www.blenheimchalcot.com/charities for more information.
Our culture across the portfolio is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
When embarking on a career within a BC business you’re exposed to an environment unlike any other. From seed to exit, you have the opportunity to support the business through this continuously evolving period of their life. Alongside having access to the learning materials and experts around you to help you set up you own career adventure.
The concept of ‘career adventuring’ is founded on developing your skills and providing you with the necessary tools, coupled with your own personal resilience and attitude to work. This approach is at the heart of BC’s portfolio wide training and development vision and we are committed to working with you to help you excel.
- Work within our central Venture Builder Services team to support our companies entry and growth in the US market
- Co-ordinate with a team of colleagues in the UK & India to deliver a strategic marketing and PR service to our portfolio companies growing in the US
- Identify, establish and build strong internal partnerships and revenue-generating external partnerships, while rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to achieve the goals
- Take part in a variety of informal learning and networking events, which brings groups of people working in the same field together across our ventures, charities and other external organizations
- Additional learning and development programmes, managed and run by our edtech businesses within the portfolio for which all employees are eligible
What we can offer you:
- Be part of the UK’s leading digital venture builder as it grows in the US
- Have the opportunity to be a part of and learn from the incredible talent in BC
- Be exposed to the right mix of challenges and learning and development opportunities, including secondments and the opportunity to move around VBS or/and its ventures
- A fun and open, if a little cricket obsessed, atmosphere
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent fully paid Healthcare scheme
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays
We have a rigorous recruitment process which we use for all our roles to ensure we attract the very best and diverse talent.
This will involve an initial telephone conversation, followed by a panel interview and a case study where you will meet with that businesses management team and the Chief Operating team over 2 stages. We aspire for every person invited into an interview to find the process as interesting and engaging as we no doubt will.
Individuals seeking employment at Blenheim Chalcot must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are keen to maximize the diversity of our workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone