Dynamic, Fast-growing, Entrepreneurial Data Science Solutions Company seeking data Scientists! If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
BLEND360 is an award-winning, – new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a – growing company—born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology
Our Data Science All Stars Program is a 6-month consultant training program for graduates in Analytics, Statistics, and other quantitative programs. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from top Data Scientists, work on real-world analytics projects, and gain experience with Fortune 500 clients across a variety of verticals. They will work alongside our Data Scientists to get data into proper shape, perform statistical analyses and develop predictive models to solve our clients’ business problems.
The primary objective of this program is to develop participants into productive, client engaged BLEND360 – employees and set the foundation to build a fast track career.
The All-star focused on Data Science will receive internal training on tools, technology platforms (R, SQL, Excel) and modeling processes, learn how to apply theory to actual client project work, and hone business skills and applications of Data Science skills on business problems.
The four main areas of training will be:
- Analytical methods
- Technology programs and platforms
- Data management and analysis
- Business applications and approaches
- Location: Columbia, MD
- Duration: Full-time
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
- Previous Data Science or Analytical experience or internships
- Knowledge of predictive modeling and statistical analysis, as well as machine learning, text mining, geo-spatial analytics, time series forecasting, or optimization
- Experience with one or more Advanced Data Science software languages such as:
- Experience with structured or un-structured data analysis tools such as:
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other digital analytics tools a plus