Blackstone is the world’s largest alternative asset manager. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $684 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Blackstone is a global leader in real estate investing. Blackstone’s real estate business was founded in 1991 and has $208 billion of investor capital under management. Blackstone is one of the largest property owners in the world, owning and operating assets across every major geography and sector, including logistics, multifamily and single family housing, office, hospitality and retail. Our opportunistic funds seek to acquire undermanaged, well-located assets across the world. Blackstone’s Core+ strategy invests in substantially stabilized real estate globally through regional open-ended funds focused on high-quality assets and Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. (BREIT), a non-listed REIT that invests in U.S. income-generating assets. Blackstone Real Estate also operates one of the leading global real estate debt businesses, providing comprehensive financing solutions across the capital structure and risk spectrum, including management of Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE: BXMT).
2022 Full Time Analyst, Real Estate Acquisitions
Due to the fast-growing nature of our businesses, Blackstone’s hiring needs have significantly increased which has led us to hiring a mid-year start Analyst class. We know many people’s plans have changed due to the pandemic so we want to extend this opportunity to those whose graduation years may have been altered or full-time offers excised.
The Analyst role may include the following:
- Evaluate and execute real estate investments in Asia-Pacific, with focus in Japan
- Perform in-depth market research of prospective real estate markets
- Perform financial modelling and valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities in different real estate sectors, including office, shopping malls, warehouses, and hotels.
- Perform extensive due diligence on each transaction, including travelling to the properties, meeting with management, coordinating with various advisors, and formulating the investment strategies and business plans.
- Prepare written analyses and evaluations of investment opportunities for Blackstone’s Real Estate Private Equity Group’s investment committee.
- Participate in execution of transactions and both internal and external client meetings.
- Assist asset managers in managing current investments, including analyzing potential refinancing and exit opportunities.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate should have:
- Strong communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively
- A desire to work in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity
- Good judgment
To be considered for the 2022 Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Anticipated graduation date: May 2021- Dec 2021 (Analyst program will start on January 18)
- Fluent/bilingual Japanese and English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Resume must include graduation month/year and GPA
- Resume must be in PDF format