Bitome is a four-year-old, Boston-based life science instrument company commercializing compact and portable chemical analysis tools used in magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Bitome’s first product is a continuous metabolic monitoring solution for synthetic biology and biomanufacturing. Using microsystem technology compatible with scaled manufacturing processes, Bitome delivers a game-changing life science research tool for a fraction of the cost of existing products.
Bitome is hiring an intern to help with designing, building, testing, and fabricating of electronic boards for fluidic handling and automation.
You will be responsible for:
• Designing and building of electronic circuits from schematic design to soldering the board and testing it
• Developing electronic submodules to interface with peristaltic pumps, valves, sensors and communication with automation software
• Programming microcontrollers for STM32 platform
• Communicate results with team members
Requirements for the position are:
• Basic CAD modeling using Autodesk Fusion 360 / Solidworks
• Experience of working with STM32 microcontrollers
• Experience of PCB layout and design with KiCAD / Altium
• Experience soldering and testing of PCB boards
Come join our team’s quest to democratize molecular spectroscopy and along the way we may just change the world.