Our rapidly growing and evolving media firm is seeking a strategic and high energy teammate who will contribute to the business direction & execution of our multimedia and custom content projects. In this role, you will act as a go-to multimedia (podcasts, graphics, custom events) SME for internal stakeholders/client partners. We’re looking for someone who will roll up their sleeves and execute on strategy with the aid of cross-functional team members.
We haven’t seen a month go by without seeing growth within our custom offerings both from clients and readership. We want to finetune our multimedia offerings and elevate both the finished product as well as the creative experience for clients and readers.
We are looking for someone to:
● Continue to accelerate growth within our podcast lines. Moderate and create sponsored and non-sponsored podcasts (up to 50% of day)
● Expertly moderate panels and other custom offerings both live and virtual
● Create strategic consultative and promotional messaging, both company and client promotions
● Execute design deliverables to support company events and custom content. Visually tell a story and attract readers and clients.
This role will be in a unique position to work across departments and help develop synergy and strength among teams.
The role will live within our business development team and work closely with our Senior Director of Events & Key Accounts, as well as cross departmentally with our Senior Director of Client Content + Strategy.
This person will also collaborate with Executive Leadership in terms of new product development and scaling Custom and Multimedia offerings.
About Becker’s Healthcare:
Becker’s Healthcare is a fast-paced media firm in downtown Chicago.
We provide our readers the cutting-edge business information and news they need to know to help their hospitals and surgery centers thrive in the ever-changing healthcare landscape. Our 6 conferences are nationwide events that pull in healthcare leaders from across the country for the ultimate educational and networking opportunity. We work diligently with our advertising partners to help them build strong relationships within the industry and ultimately help their businesses grow.
Our team is “gritty,” are you? What do we mean by “gritty”?
– Showing up as your best self daily
– Striving for great, not good enough
– Resilience to overcome challenges
– An endless amount of enthusiasm and energy
– The ability to take initiative and problem solve