About the job
Our rapidly growing and evolving media firm is seeking a strategic and energetic teammate! One who will take ownership of design initiatives across our company while simultaneously managing client accounts and accomplishing Event Team objectives. This full time position will encompass opportunities within the spaces of Design, Account Management, Marketing and Event Planning.
Job Functions Include
Client Management & Design
- Daily interaction and service to top client accounts. Managing client accounts including planning and executing campaigns.
- Customer Centric Design Support: Creating Custom Content and design of co-branded/client-branded E-books, Whitepapers, and Infographics. Designing client review documents with a focus on conveying data, highlights, and impact of Becker’s partnership
- Maintaining Sales Templates and the Media Kit. Creating sales collateral to support company growth and product expansion.
- Promotional Creatives. Creating web display ads of various sizes for internal and external campaigns on a daily basis to help fuel lead generation conversions and registrations.
- Print Publications. Working within the print team to execute on the print publication process: place ads, make edits to editorial content, rearrange pages and layout.
- Reprints. Formatting requested articles from print and web into Becker’s article reprint template to send to readers and clients.
Event Management & Design
- Assisting in the coordination and logistics of multiple nationwide live and virtual events.
- Executing event marketing initiatives
- Event Centric Design:
– Managing Ceros Web Experiences. Regularly making edits to agendas, speakers, sponsors and sponsored content to keep pages up to date for attendees.
– Conference Collateral. Design, edit, and maintenance of materials related to 6 key annual conferences, including Conference Guides, Conference Brochures, Onsite Materials and Event Prospecti.
The ideal candidate
- BA / BS degree required
- Adobe Creative Suite. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere. *InDesign proficiency required.
- Web Design, UX Design experience a plus. Experience in creating website layouts, whether through website builder software (Ceros, Squarespace, etc.) or web coding software (HTML, CSS, JQuery a plus).
- Highly organized.
- Strong Team Player Attitude. Enjoys working across teams and with many stakeholders.
- Strong multi-tasker; ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Exceptional Time Management Skills. Capacity to handle multiple projects with staggered deadlines and differing priority levels and sizes.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail.
- Portfolio. Website showcasing several samples of work that exhibit creativity, efficacy, and understanding of good design principles.