We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Experience Design at BCGDV
Our experience designers are tasked with developing product and service solutions that consider all the complexities of delivering business and customer value. With immense attention to detail and forward-thinking leadership, they bring together the best of strategy, design, and technology development. This skillful choreography of venture ideas, brands, people, and emotions allows our XD team to impact millions of lives for the better.
We are looking for students currently pursuing Graduate degrees, graduating in Spring 2022, Winter 2022, or Spring 2023. The 10-week internship program will allow interns to gain valuable experience working on our current Ventures.
As an XD intern, you would:
- Participate in concept sessions by leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging tech
- Balance human frictions and needs with our corporate partner’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- Design concepts, psychographics, journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, growth architects, and corporate executives
- Communicate product visions and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually
- Partner with engineers to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Work with growth teams to design experiments, brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites
- Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing and presentations with other designers
You should have:
- Currently pursuing a MA degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, Service Design or a related subject from an accredited University
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
- An updated, online portfolio
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Abilities planning, prioritizing and organizing work effectively and efficiently within a team
- Creative problem solving skills
Application deadline for Summer 2022 internships is December 6, 2021.
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
All new US hires must be fully vaccinated or subject to religious or medical exemptions. BCGDV will consider staff fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the final dose of a WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccine.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.