BASIS Scottsdale is seeking a Registrar to start ASAP!
Start your application now! Text: REGSCD to 602-671-3882 – you will receive a link to complete the application!
This role will provide support services to the school’s faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS Schools. In this role, the Registrar is primarily responsible for managing all systems related to student enrollment and records.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 3 years administrative experience
- Ability to obtain a valid fingerprint clearance card
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with children
- Experience with Arizona School registration is a HUGE plus!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment
Benefits and Salary:
- Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience
- BASIS offers a comprehensive benefits package
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Organizing and managing registration of new and returning students
- Managing records of current students and reporting to department of Education
- Managing student records software (PowerSchool)
- Coordinating student enrollment and withdrawal process
The BASIS academic program is consistently ranked among the top 10 programs nationally and is competitive on an international scale. The mission of BASIS Schools is to provide an academically excellent and rigorous liberal arts college preparatory education to all Lower and Upper School students.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX.
*As used in this policy, the term “BASIS” refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.