Who You Are
You are a motivated student or recent graduate and are passionate about bringing the client voice into marketing strategy and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will learn how to bring products to market, develop and expand our partnership relationships, and bring client stories to life to build sales pipeline.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Spring Internship Program, where you will work both independently and as part of a team, with oversight from your Hiring Manager and the University Relations department. Spring Internships take place from January – April and require a commitment of at least 20-25 hours per week. With comprehensive training and supervision, you will gain valuable experience applying knowledge acquired in the classroom to real world problems.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate on quarterly marketing plan
- Collect quantitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily tasks
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog
- Practical experience with current digital marketing and advertising techniques
- Gain valuable experience by applying knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world application. BHG gives you the space to explore your passions, discover new strengths, and innovate new solutions to help drive our business forward.
- Work as part of a culture of collaboration: you’ll receive guidance and work directly with BHG leaders, mentors, and experienced employees across the organization.
- Gain cross-functional skills and visibility to all areas of the business: from our virtual training sessions, hands-on experience, mentorship program, and access to diverse subject matter experts.
- Work for a culture we believe in: We invest in employees who want to build a career at BHG and achieve their goals. Because helping you realize your full potential will make our company stronger.
What You’ll Need
- Part-time availability of 20-25 hours a week
- Students must have a graduation date between December 2021 and August 2021
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or similar relevant field
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, high level of enthusiasm, integrity and professionalism
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing and analyzing business processes & procedures documentation
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and finalize projects
- Must possess a highly logical and analytical mindset, must be able to multitask and learn quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to interpret requests and give quality results in a timely manner
- Project Coordination/Management experience is a must