Who You Are
You are a motivated student or recent graduate pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management and are passionate about human resources and technology. You will assist the HRIS team as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas. You will assist with the daily support, design and maintenance of the company’s HR Information System (Workday) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. You will work closely with stakeholders to analyze and document current processes and procedures with a consultative approach to improve the efficiency of the business within Workday.
We are looking for a Human Resources Information Systems Intern to join our Spring Internship Program, where you will work both independently and as part of a team, with oversight from your Hiring Manager and the University Relations department. Spring Internships take place from January – April and require a commitment of at least 20-25 hours per week. With comprehensive training and supervision, you will gain valuable experience applying knowledge acquired in the classroom to real world problems.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the HRIS team in providing analysis and technical support to our users, maintaining system integrity and functionality
- Support the HRIS teams reporting capabilities by creating, testing and deploying various reports requested by the business
- Participate in regular system audit processes to ensure data integrity
- Gain valuable experience by applying knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world application. BHG gives you the space to explore your passions, discover new strengths, and innovate new solutions to help drive our business forward.
- Work as part of a culture of collaboration: you’ll receive guidance and work directly with BHG leaders, mentors, and experienced employees across the organization.
- Gain cross-functional skills and visibility to all areas of the business: from our virtual training sessions, hands-on experience, mentorship program, and access to diverse subject matter experts.
- Work for a culture we believe in: We invest in employees who want to build a career at BHG and achieve their goals. Because helping you realize your full potential will make our company stronger.
What You’ll Need
- Part-time availability of 20-25 hours a week
- Students must have a graduation date between May 2022 and May 2023
- Pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, high level of enthusiasm, integrity and professionalism
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing and analyzing business processes & procedures documentation
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and finalize projects
- Must possess a highly logical and analytical mindset, must be able to multitask and learn quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to interpret requests and give quality results in a timely manner
- Project Coordination/Management experience is a must