BAE Systems is seeking an energetic college junior to join a diverse and dynamic team in order to gain valuable business experience and exposure to defense work in support of Strategic Systems Programs (SSP).
Some of the duties will include:
- Developing a streamline system for inventorying, and logging all tabs
- Creating spreadsheets for all addresses and synchronize book Distribution Lists with Applicability Lists from Required Distribution List
- Creating electronic fillable-form versions of current documentation
- Conduct line by line reviews of various documents
- Assist in writing and reviewing white papers, power point presentations, etc
This will be an on-site positon.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, or Communications. Candidate should have completed or nearing completion of 2 years of coursework towards the degree at an accredited college/university.
- Technical writing/editing, including grammar skills
- Ability to perform documentation coordination and production activities with specific attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
Familiar (e.g., Adobe [InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat], Microsoft [Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio]