Axiom is the leading provider of tech-enabled professional services to the largest companies in the world. With thousands of mission-obsessed Axiomites globally, we get a nerdy excitement for innovating the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done. Join our movement to vastly improve one of the world’s largest services economies. www.axiomlaw.com
We are seeking an Operations Analyst to join our global Finance Operations team in Chicago. Working in close partnership with Axiom’s commercial organization, the Finance Operations team is responsible for establishing and maintaining client matters across Axiom’s ERP systems, timesheet compliance, operational reporting, and forecasting for Axiom’s Talent Platform. The ideal candidate will be a motivated thinker with a thirst for process improvement.
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for updating and maintaining key systems that drive invoicing, payroll, and reporting. The Finance Operations team is dedicated to industrializing core functions and improving the efficiency and scalability of the wider business via complex analysis, improvement, and development of policies and processes. This will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing engagement setups and translating contractual information into Axiom’s timekeeping platform across three unique service lines.
- Process maintenance requests daily to ensure necessary alignment between sales, Axiom attorney, and global client portfolio.
- Maintain employee profiles and booking information which controls access to client facing engagements.
- Validation and approval of timesheets, expenses, and invoices in support of close and revenue recognition procedures.
- Align with global business partners to update Axiom’s Talent Platform forecast weekly.
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Meticulous attention to detail required. This role is heavy in data entry related to complex, high-stakes client matters.
- Ability to manage a range of responsibilities across multiple stakeholders.
- Aptitude for translating contract language into financial constructs.
- Ability to work with members of your team as well as cross functionally within Axiom.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- High aptitude for learning and using technological systems.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exhibits Axiom’s Core Values: Committed, Fresh, Irresistible, and Thoughtful.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.