Attollo Fellowship Initiative
The Attollo Fellowship Initiative (AFI) is a two-year experience for a cohort of high-performing recent college graduates to work closely with a diverse group of high school juniors and seniors, many of whom are students of color, 1st generation and low-income students. The goal of this fellowship is to build a team of five strong-minded fellows that will facilitate and manage the programming, logistics, and execution of Attollo’s vision which is to support success-oriented students from diverse backgrounds in their pursuit of academic achievement, empowerment, and social engagement. Attollo Prep operates out of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, a community that was recently noted as “Little Brooklyn” in the New York Times.
Attollo fellows prepare for their own postgraduate studies and gain social impact experience by working directly with Attollo students and colleagues to facilitate:
- Scholar recruitment program
- Aiding with SAT prep
- The college application process
- College tours
Year 1: [Attollo 90%] [Personal Dev. 10%] Year 2: [Attollo 60%] [Personal Dev. 40%]
Fellows assist with the Attollo onboarding program, and assist them with all things college-related, including but not limited to SAT prep, computer programming, Design Thinking through entrepreneurship, national college tours, resume building, and personal statements.
Fellows coach the same cohort of students through their senior year of high school, assisting with the actual college application, financial aid, and decision-making process. Fellows also formulate and execute their personal graduate school prerequisites (MCAT, GMAT, LSAT).
- High-performing recent college graduates from college/university
- Passionate about helping young students achieve their aspirations
- Passionate about educational equity
- Range of academic backgrounds in order to facilitate collaboration across multiple disciplines
- Drive and creativity to generate innovative ways to achieve the vision
- Salary: $42K++
- Full Benefits [Health, Dental, Vision]
- Premium Professional development opportunities
- Graduate school prep materials
- Event-specific incentives