As a Research Associate
You will be conducting research to identify and source top industry professionals and assess their ability to provide guidance and advice to Atheneum’s clients based on the industry professional’s depth of knowledge and expertise as applied to niche industries and commercial markets. You will be required to identify, study, and evaluate which hot industry topics are essential for conducting secondary research for Business to Business engagements between Atheneum’’s clients and industry executives.
Associates will conduct negotiations, engage in professional communication, provide client service, and receive professional development opportunities to enhance their careers in commercial and operational leadership.
In this position, you will use your discretion and judgment to evaluate and assess industry experts and the needs of Atheneum’s clients, and determine whether there are industry professionals that will be able to advance our clients’ business needs. You will conduct research to gather evaluative information about, identify and engage key industry experts using various methods of outreach, investigation & communication. Our Research Associates play a valuable role in serving our clients’ business operations.
- Conduct research to gather evaluative information about, identify and engage key industry experts using various methods of outreach, investigation & communication. Evaluate and assess all experts for incoming projects to ensure a proper match of expert qualifications to engage in an advisory capacity subject matter expertise of all industry professionals identified for incoming projects to ensure a proper match of expert qualifications to engage in an advisory capacity to serve the operational needs of Atheneum’s clients
- Manage multiple projects and requests while adhering to specified timelines & diverse parameters
- Forecast client needs in order to help develop client’s business, as well as to market, promote and develop Atheneum’s services to clients
What You’ll Gain
- Exposure and insights to an extensive variety of industries and fields on a global scale
- The opportunity to learn and dive into consulting, private equity & corporate project life cycles
- Structured career progression allowing you attain and grow your sales & management, professional communication skills
What We Offer
- Fast tracked career growth and opportunities
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Monthly sponsored company events (team lunches, happy hours, etc)
- Corporate Discounts
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Industry Leading Performance bonuses
- Networking Opportunities
- Internal SWAP program
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Profiles We Look For
- Hold an undergraduate degree (preferred majors: Business Administration, International Relations, and etc.)
- Goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed & take on challenges
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements in a young and growing firm
- Quick learner and critical thinker with key focus to understand projects in niche industries & add value to your clients
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form
- Enjoy working both autonomously and with a team
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.