As a Production Technician I-Day Shift in the Manufacturing group at Frederick, MD, you’ll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
You will be responsible for the Production Technician duties, which will include:
- Operation of upstream / downstream / central services processing equipment according to established SOPs. This equipment includes but is not limited to bioreactors, TFF skids, biological safety cabinets, incubators, chromatography skids, UFDF skids, autoclaves, washers, and product hold tanks.
- Upstream / downstream / central services processing according to established manufacturing production records (MPRs & SPRs) in accordance with cGMPs.
- Provide training on these activities and able to operate process equipment.
- Revise cGMP documentation.
- Basic equipment knowledge to perform first line trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Essential for the role:
- BS/BA degree preferred. Associates degree and/or High School Diploma acceptable with experience
- 0-1 yrs. experience with Bachelors
- 1-2 yrs. experience with Associates
- 3-5 yrs. experience with High School Diploma