At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life-changing medicines. We’re focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. Working here means being results-oriented, thinking big, and working together to make the impossible a reality.
Our US BioPharmaceutical Commercial MBA Internship and Leadership rotational opportunities are crafted for forward-thinking current MBA students passionate about healthcare and for those who want a groundbreaking experience in a science-led and patient-first organization.
The Internship opportunities in the US BioPharmaceutical Commercial business are aligned to business strategy, and as such vary in nature across the sales, marketing, and market access functions. As an MBA summer intern with leadership aspirations, you will be considered for full-time employment following graduation in the Commercial Leadership Development Program, a 3-year leadership development rotational program within the US BioPharmaceutical Commercial Business.
During the three years in the program, there will be opportunities to tackle a series of challenging commercial management roles across our core functional areas – Marketing, Market Access, and Sales – that focus on the many commercial aspects of our BioPharmaceutical franchise.
The program allows for participation in (3) three 12-month rotations which will provide phenomenal insights into our business along with the chance to influence our strategic direction.
What we’re looking for:
- Current MBA students
- 2-5 years of work experience prior to your MBA – pharmaceutical, healthcare, marketing, brand management, or sales experience is helpful, but not required
- Diverse current or previous work experience is highly preferred
- Proven leadership experience and passion for people
- Strong interest in healthcare
- Outstanding work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The aspiration, ability, engagement, and leadership skills to tackle meaningful roles in AZ’s commercial business
- Must provide proof of current eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Commitment to relocate to Wilmington, DE
Summer MBA Internship Opportunities:
- Apply online NOW!
- Initial phone interviews SOON!
- Final virtual panel interviews on a rolling basis!
Date Posted: 11-Nov-2021
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.