As an Engineer in our Technology Group, you will contribute and develop new solutions to aid in AspenTech’s Concurrent Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED) vision. You will leverage your skills and passion to provide leadership that will help drive AspenTech’s Asset Optimization strategy.
- Design, develop, maintain, and support new and existing capabilities for modeling, simulation, design, and rating software for chemicals processes
- Develop new workflow solutions leveraging and integrating existing products and technologies into new Concurrent FEED solutions.
- Provide technical support to product management, product marketing, services, and customer and business support on customer activities.
- Work with customers to understand their engineering work processes and modeling requirements.
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers and developers to develop detailed product requirements and specifications for process engineering products.
- Keep current with new and developing technologies as they appear in industry and academia, and assist in determining the feasibility of implementing new technologies.
What You’ll Need
- BS/MS in Chemical Engineering
- Experience using software tools for process simulation, design, and rating is required.
- Experience with AspenTech Engineering products is a plus.
- Experience developing Process Design Specifications for Front End Loading or FEED packages is required.
- Equipment layout experience using CAD is required
- Experience with PFD development is required
- Knowledge of MS Office applications is required
- Computer programming and software development experience, with specific experience in C# and C++
- Project construction experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
AspenTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.